Dealer Title Service Hours
The office of the Seminole County Tax Collector occasionally modifies our Commercial Accounts Service Policy regarding the number of individual dealer, title service, and financial institution transactions we will process. As of February 1, 2018, we are implementing the following changes:
2 Transactions per check
- No further call to a workstation or Que-ticket will be issued to process commercial account work after 4:45pm.
- A total of six transactions per day per dealer, financial institution, or title service may be processed over the counter.
- You may still choose to drop any amount of dealer, financial institution, or title service transactions at any time during our office hours and it will be processed and ready for your pick up within 48 to 72 hours.
- When you arrive at the Casselberry or Lake Mary or Longwood Greeter station, be sure to announce you are a “dealer”, or “financial institution”, or “title service”.
Our goal is to provide our commercial accounts with good customer service, while acknowledging our responsibility to provide equal timely service to all our other walk-in customers. We believe our dropped dealer work turn-around, generally within 24 to 48 hours, and occasionally at the 72 hours standard, is unequaled in the surrounding counties that are willing to process your transactions.
*At managerial discretion, we may limit service to any out of county dealer, financial institution, or title service.
- Garage Liability Insurance and Dealer Plates Update
- Notice to Commercial Accounts - Effective immediately
- Payment of DHSMV Fees for Vehicle Transactions Processed
- Notice to Commercial Dealers Branch Office Service Policy: Effective February 1, 2018
- COMMERCIAL ACCOUNTS CREDIT/DEBIT CARD TRANSMITTAL FORM
Fast Title Services
Visit any one of our five office locations for an
original title, title transfer, or duplicate title while you wait.
There is an additional service fee of $10.00 for vehicle titles; $5.00 for vessel titles.