- CDL or motorcycle driver proficiency road testing (passenger vehicle driver road skill tests are offered at our Casselberry Branch ONLY)
- Road skill test requiring 3rd party translation
- CDL HAZMAT
- CDL license out-of-state transfer with HAZMAT
- Cognitive medical evaluations
- Verbal knowledge skill tests
Get Driver's License
Driver's License Info
With proper documentation as outlined on this page, the services offered include:
- Certain Suspensions/Clearances
- Certain Revocations
- Certain Driver License Clearances
- D6 Clearances/Financial Responsibility Stops (proof of insurance) for:
- Failed to pay traffic citation
- Failed to appear for a traffic summons
- Started, but failed to complete court ordered school
- Chose school election when not eligible
- Made school election, but failed to attend
- Child Support stop clearance
- DUI Clearances
- Florida Driver License Issuance or Florida ID card.
- Driving Tests offered by Appointment at Casselberry Branch only
- Learner's Permit
- Lost/Stolen Florida DL/ID card provided their digital picture image is on the state driver license computer file.
- Addition of a Motorcycle Endorsement to a Florida license (class E or higher).
In addition to the required Real ID Act documents,
the individual must also have the following:
- Original DL with them, or if lost, their digital picture image must be on the state driver license computer file.
- An updated electronic record reflecting successful completion of the Motorcycle Basic Rider Course by the training sponsor.
- Name or Address Change on a Florida driver license or ID
- Social security card and identity records must match the name to be placed on a Florida driver license or ID card. Contact the Social Security Administration 24 to 48 hours before applying for a driver license or ID card.
- Renewal/Address Change on a CDL license with no HAZMAT or School Bus endorsement.
- An original CDL or original CDL with HAZMAT must be processed at a full-service state driver license office.
- HAZMAT endorsements have Federal requirements for fingerprinting, a background check, and legal presence verification (applicants must be a U.S. Immigrant or a U.S. Citizen).
- Renewal of a Florida driver license or ID card.
- Replacement License or ID Card
- Transfer of an out-of-state driver license to Florida.
- Transfer of an out-of-country license to Florida from any US territory, Canada or France. You must provide their original out-of-country license in addition to the Real ID Act documents.
- Transfer of an out of state CDL driver license to Florida with no HAZMAT.
- Driving Records
- You may purchase your own Florida driver record from either the Lake Mary or Casselberry Branch Offices of the Seminole County Tax Collector, or any state driver license office.
- Individuals may only purchase their own driver license transcript and must present a valid form of identification.
- There is a $14.25 fee for certified/ uncertified three-year history transcripts and a $16.25 fee for certified/ uncertified seven-year or complete history transcripts when purchased at a Tax Collector's Office. ($6.25 service fee included)
SERVICES WE DO NOT OFFER
State of Florida Services
The State of Florida Driver License website is a great source of information for:
- Information about Insurance
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Interactive Tests
- Driver License Handbooks
- Courses, Classes, Training
- Driver License Forms