Seminole County Tax Collector Driver License Services are only available for Seminole County residents.
We will process only “Seminole County Residents” for ALL Driver License or ID Card services. No exceptions will be made.
Please be prepared to present proof of residency upon check in.
Non-Seminole county residents obtaining a ticket for driver license or ID card services will NOT be serviced.
Title and registration services to non-Seminole county residents may be discontinued on a day to day basis according to capacity.
Please contact your local Tax Collector’s office for locations and availabilities within your county of residence.
The Seminole County Tax Collector’s Office is NOT directly affiliated with the local Florida State Driver License Office. We serve only as a County agent to perform very limited license issuance functions.
Before visiting our offices, we strongly encourage you to check the status of your driver license to ensure you have all the documents required to complete your transaction.
- Express Florida Driver License Services
- Locations that offer limited driver license and ID card transactions - Important Cut off Times
- Visit the State of Florida website for information on Suspensions and Reinstatements
- Driver License services NOT offered in our offices
- Road Testing available at our Casselberry Branch office location by appointment only.
ALL customers who are not REAL ID Compliant are required to provide the following three items:
- Original/certified copy of an original US birth certificate and chain of original or certified documents to link to current name (i.e. marriage license, divorce decree, death certificate) or current U.S. passport
- Social Security card
- Two current proofs of residential address reflecting address to be shown on
or ID card:
- This applies to all transactions, whether it is an original, renewal, or replacement license or ID card
- Follow this link for alternate acceptable proof of identification on any of these items
IF YOU HAVE A GOLD STAR ON YOUR LICENSE OR ID CARD, YOU ARE ALREADY REAL ID COMPLIANT
- If you are already Real ID Compliant, two proofs of address will only be required if your address has changed.