CONCEALED WEAPONS SERVICE IS MOVING!
Effective February 22, 2021 our Concealed Weapons service will be located in our Lake Mary Branch Office at 845 Primera Blvd Lake Mary, FL 32746. All previously scheduled appointments will continue to be honored at this location.
Seminole County Tax Collector Concealed Weapons Services are only available for Seminole County residents.
Concealed Weapons Permit is by Appointment only, no walk-ins will be taken at this time.
- Please visit https://seminolecounty.tax/appointments to schedule an appointment.
We serve as a county agent for the Florida Department of Agriculture for the single purpose of performing limited permit application processing functions.
- This service is only available at 845 Primera Blvd. Lake Mary.
- All forms of payment are accepted.
- A convenience fee will apply for all credit and debit card payments. This is a fee assessed by a third -party secure processor. The Tax Collector's Office does not retain any of this fee.
- Our convenience service fee of $12 for a renewal and $22 for an original application (to cover our cost) is in addition to the Florida Department of Agriculture permit fee.
- Bring your military ID card or supporting papers with you.
- No walk-ins will be taken at this time.
- Schedule an appointment
- No replacements are performed at the Lake Mary office.
- The Florida Concealed Weapons permit is not reciprocal from state to state.
- You may use an out-of-state Driver License to apply.
- Certificates of completion or training from other states are accepted.
- A late fee of $15.00 will be applied for renewals expired for six months or less. After six months of expiration, you must re-apply for an original permit.
- More information is available at the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services website.
What should I bring with me to the Tax Collector's office?
- A picture ID (a driver license or state-issued identification card is perfectly acceptable)
- A copy of a training document or other certificate (see training requirements for information about proper training documentation in the FAQs section).
- A personal check, cashier’s check, cash, or money order in the proper amount. You may also pay by credit card or debit card.
- If you have ever been arrested, you should bring with you certified copies of the court documentation reflecting the final disposition of the charge(s) filed against you.
- If you were born outside the United States or if you are a permanent legal resident alien, you will need to bring official documentation with you that confirms your citizenship status.
Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services links:
*No part of this fee is imposed or retained by the office of the Seminole County Tax Collector.