It's that time of year again, get your credits now!
The DMV requires you to renew your Continuing Education (CE) Credits every two years. Learn more.
By entering your email address below, you can get up-to-date information as we publish it on our website:
Training and Information
Dealer Title Service Hours
The office of the Seminole County Tax Collector occasionally modifies our Commercial Accounts Service Policy regarding the number of individual dealer, title service, and financial institution transactions we will process. As of August 20, 2018, we are implementing the following changes:
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
4:00 pm - 4:45 pm
- No further calls to a workstation or Que-ticket will be issued to process commercial account work after 4:45 pm at all locations, except Longwood. The Longwood Dealer Section stops walk-in services at 4 pm.
- A total of 6 transactions per day per dealer, towing company, financial institution, or title service may be processed over the counter at all locations, except Longwood. The Longwood Dealer Section permits a total of 4 transactions daily.
- You may still choose to drop any amount of dealer, financial institution, or title service transactions at any time during our office hours and it will be processed and ready for your pick up within 48 to 72 hours. The Longwood Dealer Section turn around time can range from 72 to 96 hours, due to heavy volume.
- When arriving to one of our locations as a dealer, towing company, financial institution, or title service, please check in using our dealer option at the kiosk or make the Greeter Station aware so that you are given the correct Que-ticket.
Our goal is to provide our commercial accounts with good customer service, while acknowledging our responsibility to provide equal timely service to all our other walk-in customers. We believe our dropped dealer work turn-around, generally within 24 to 48 hours, and occasionally at the 72 hours standard, is unequaled in the surrounding counties that are willing to process your transactions.
*At managerial discretion, we may limit service to any out of county dealer, financial institution, or title service.
- Fast Title Authorization Letters: Effective 11/19/18
- Garage Liability Insurance and Dealer Plates Update
- Notice to Commercial Accounts - Effective immediately
- Payment of DHSMV Fees for Vehicle Transactions Processed
- Commercial Accounts Credit/Debit Card Transmittal Form
Visit any one of our six office locations for an original title, title transfer, or duplicate title while you wait.
There is an additional service fee of $10.00 for vehicle titles; $5.00 for vessel titles.